Whats New This Week!
Gorgeous original example of sought after MG 1100, and so rare now. Sold this car to the current owner 8 years ago and haven't seen one since.
NZ new and an excellent driver that looks so good.
Reminisce! It brings back so many memories.
So hard to value such a rare car, so will look at offers and will consider trade ins.
Lots of books and history with the car.
Comes with the standard wheels plus a full set of mags with new tyres.
- Classic Service
If you take pride in ownership of a classic car, we take pride in servicing it. And while we specialise in MGs, Fords, Rovers (especially where the V8 motor is involved), and Fiats we are happy to discuss all classic car servicing and maintenance requirements.
- Routine Maintenance
All cars need regular maintenance to keep them running in top condition. We do routine maintenance work including oil changes, tune-ups and regular maintenance servicing.
AutoClassics Car Club
- Are you looking for an excuse to get out and about in your classic?
- We are organising a regular run (approx. once a month) to interesting places; hopefully to some places you haven't been before.
- Our aim is to create a classic family who meet from time to time to enjoy our cars and each other's casual company and camaraderie.
- Autoglym know how passionate you are about your car. They also understand how good it feels to stand back and admire a deep glossy finish.
- Autoglym invest countless hours developing their products in our state of the art laboratories.
- Autoglym test hundreds of raw materials and blend them together to make truly effective, easy to use products that do exactly what they are supposed to time and time again.