Whats New This Week!
Gorgeous example that was fully restored by Brayshaw in the late '90's. Has been very well cared for and maintained since by only 2 owners.
Lovely in red with black leather interior.
Wire wheels, overdrive, mudflaps. original steering wheel.
Hard to find this combination, in this colour scheme, in this condition.
A car to be proud of.
- Classic Service
If you take pride in ownership of a classic car, we take pride in servicing it. And while we specialise in MGs, Fords, Rovers (especially where the V8 motor is involved), and Fiats we are happy to discuss all classic car servicing and maintenance requirements.
- Routine Maintenance
All cars need regular maintenance to keep them running in top condition. We do routine maintenance work including oil changes, tune-ups and regular maintenance servicing.
AutoClassics Car Club
- Are you looking for an excuse to get out and about in your classic?
- We are organising a regular run (approx. once a month) to interesting places; hopefully to some places you haven't been before.
- Our aim is to create a classic family who meet from time to time to enjoy our cars and each other's casual company and camaraderie.
- Autoglym know how passionate you are about your car. They also understand how good it feels to stand back and admire a deep glossy finish.
- Autoglym invest countless hours developing their products in our state of the art laboratories.
- Autoglym test hundreds of raw materials and blend them together to make truly effective, easy to use products that do exactly what they are supposed to time and time again.